Family doctors, nurse practitioners and other medical professionals can be proactive in counseling patients or providing health management.
Assisted living, home care agencies, clinics, insurance companies and more can provide greater oversight to a larger number of patients.
- Specialized staff can focus more on alerts or trends that require management, while allowing general staff to focus on routine activities.
- Likely to decrease the number of calls from from family members, because they can monitor themselves.
- Increase the frequency and quality of medical care of patients through proactive monitoring.
- Increase the level of monitoring for existing residents.
- Helps create a relationship with people in the community who may need care in the future.
- Increased medical interaction with people living in their homes.